Does The MAC Cremesheen Glass Live Up To the Hype?


Hi Lovelies, 

My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account

Let's Tweet!

I thought I would write a review of the Maccosmetics Cremesheen Glass as this has been my summer go to lip product. As the weather has headed towards the warmer side, keeping my makeup routine to a minimum is needed, one because it's too hot and two, even harder with two young children having my constant attention. If you are looking for something that is effortless but catches the eye, then keep on reading.


Maccosmetics states this Cremesheen Glass is 'A lip finish that fuses the creamy texture of a lipstick with the high shine of a gloss' and i can totally agree with that. I'm not normally a lip gloss kind of person but when i tried this formula i was converted. I normally tend to go with a matte lip on a daily basis but sometimes find something is missing. The description states it is non-sticky however, it is slightly tacky but not too intense where it feels uncomfortable like a normal lip gloss. The image below shows what the product looks like on it's own. It is super pigmented and can be worn on it's own or on top of a lipstick to give it that extra edge. 




I have this beauty in the shade 'Over Indulgence' and found that it works perfect with the MAC lipstick 'Velvet Teddy'. The image below shows how great these two pair together.  As you can see, the glass just brings that something extra to the lipstick, adding shine which is great if you are looking for a small trick to adding volume and a plumpness look to the lips.  I have Velvet Teddy on it's own (right) and the added lip glass on the left. 



 The only downfall is that there is slight transfer, however this is to be expected with a gloss type product. Overall because of the finish it gives it is definitely worth it.  They retail for £18.00 GBP and available in a variety of colours. So if your looking for something different this summer or looking for a product that has the pigmentation of a lipstick but has a light weight formula, I would definitely recommend heading over to your local MAC counter and trying them out for yourself. 





With Love, Tanya x 


Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com