Liebster Award 2017 Get To Know Me More!




Hi Lovelies! 



My name is Tanya and I am a Youtuber and Blogger, I test out makeup and skincare products, provide TIPS AND TRICKS that make beauty that bit easier! Nothing makes me feel more happy than proving YOU with the best advice and makeup products from drugstore to highend to make YOU feel confident. 

Be sure to follow my Social Media Channels to all the BEST tips and looks! 


YouTube - Tanya Busby YouTube Channel! <---- Please Subscribe If you want the latest looks, trends, advice and tips for all things beauty, skin, makeup! 


Instagram - Instagram Account <-----

Let's Tweet! <------


I was nominated by Sinéad from Onceapunatime for the Liebster Award, which is absolutely amazing, thank you so much!
This Liebster Award is a few questions asked by bloggers to introduce others into the blogosphere. 

The questions asked by Sinéad are,


1. Do you have any pets? If so, what are they and what's their name?

Yes! I currently have one puppy called Molly (5 months old) and one cat called Coco ( of course I picked the name!). I did have another family dog who unfortunately passed away and we had her for as long as i can remember growing up. Pets definitely form a part of the family.

2. Can you speak any other languages?

I wish! Unfortunately no. I did study French in school but as far as knowing the language, all I can say is Bonjour haha! If I could choose to learn a different language it would be Spanish.

3. What's your favourite plant or flower?

My favourite plant would be Aloe vera, for two reasons. One, they look super cool in the home and two, they have super great ingredients for the hair and skin when applied directly! Specially for sunburn too! ( i might do a blog post all about the uses of this plant, if this sounds like something you would be interested in give me a comment in the comment section below!). 

4. What area of blogging would you like to do more of?

I would love to do more fashion type posts, however, it's not so easy with two young children at the moment but it's definitely something i'm interested in doing for the future.

5. What is/was your favourite subject in school?

I loved art because it's in my nature to be creative so i absolutely loved it. Although studying 'Food' in school just made school experience even more enjoyable, however the affect on my bank account and my weight gain didn't just stop after I finished the subject (haha). 

6. Best present you have ever received?

I couldn't quite think of a physical present that was the 'best' but the best gift in life I was given was is my children.

7. What has been your best blogging experience to date?

I'm still a newbie to blogging but the whole experience is great and i love connecting with other people, the inspiration and support in this community is great!

8. Have you ever met anyone famous?

Unfortunately no but I did see the singer Jamelia in a local park to me once and I wouldn't exactly say 'met' because i spent the most part questioning whether it was actually her because you wouldn't expect to see someone famous whilst sitting for a picnic!


9. If you could choose one thing that you would definitely get to achieve in your life what would it be?

I already have happiness, with my children and that's everything I could have ever wanted. In terms of blogging, I want to achieve creating a youtube channel, I have been thinking about it for years and I think this year will be my year to take the plunge and just go for it! ( Once I can get over my accent!) 

10. Do you have a lucky number?

The number 12. It's my first daughters date of her birthday. I gear more towards numbers that have a meaning.

11. What was your reason for starting your blog?

I started watching Beauty and makeup tutorials since the age of 14. Every day when I came home from school I would always be caught watching beauty guru's for hours. I have always been interested in blogging and spoke about the products/experiences within my life in person since the age of 14, it's only recently in the past year that I started to upload content because i loved knowing the positive influence blogging can be for someone.  Also, it's kind of like an escape. After a long day with my girls, I can sit down for hours glued to the screen, typing away and being in my own little world. Knowing it's gone from my own little world to realising how big of a community blogging is and the difference niches there are, it's so interesting to me being a beauty lover.

Thank you so much again to Sinéad, her blog is absolutely amazing! Be sure to follow her at: http://once-upun-a-time.blogspot.co.uk


I now have to nominate 11 bloggers to do this tag! Sorry if you have already done it! Can't wait to hear your responses. 

  • Sarah Chappellx 
  • Caitlin Houston (lifeascaitlin)
  • Alice (Blacktulipbeauty)
  • Ernie (Peskywoman)
  • Liv Slack (Livwrites)
  • Lauryn (Life of a blonde)
  • Han (blogabouthanney)
  • Hannah (Luxuryblush)
  • LaurlyLou 
  • Steph (rosemelodies)
  • Sophie (MayBeautytrendx)
My questions are;

1: What made you start blogging?

2: What is your life goal?

3: What's one good and bad thing about the blogging community? 

4: What's your one tip for a newbie blogger?

5: If you could pick one food to eat for the rest of your life what would it be?

6:  What are two things on your bucket list?

7: What do you do in your free time?

8: Do you have any pets?

9: What is your favourite music singer or band?

10: Where is your favourite place to travel to?

11: If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Rules:

1. Post the award on your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers.
5. Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions. 


Can't wait to read your responses!

With love, Tanya x 

Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com