Brighten Your Look And Get Ready For Summer!


Hi Lovelies! 

I'm back with another blog post and I've been dying to show you this foundation!

For the days where I want to feel that little bit more fresh faced, to show off my " no makeup makeup", to make a statement but also feel that my makeup enhances my features in a natural way, this product can do just that. 

Do you guys ever have them days? 


For all my girls out there who suffer with dry skin, girl I feel you. I've suffered with dry skin for as long as I can remember. Finding a foundation that isn't liquid but also doesn't make me look cakey, however still has the right amount of coverage has been a struggle.  Although my skin has been taking a positive turn, I still love a coverage throughout the year!

This here is the Laura Geller Baked Balance -N- Brighten Foundation. I have two shades Fair and Porcelain.

This is a compact baked powder  foundation which offers the most beautiful coverage.  The foundation itself is made with unique blend of different shades to both compliment the skin tone as well as brighten it. There is nothing I dislike more than to finish my makeup and my skin to feel and look dull. This foundation will provide a coverage which is both light and offers good coverage for days where you want your skin to look like skin but have just that slight enhancement and glow.




As you can see from the image above, with just one swatch I was able to pick up quite a good amount of product which provides great coverage. The shade swatched above is 'Fair' and is perfect for those who are fair and have pink undertones. This compliments the skin so well without feeling like you have foundation on. The perfect thing about this foundation that really drawn me in is the fact that I can customise how much coverage I want. This foundation is buildable to suit your preferred coverage of a powder foundation and is amazing for " no makeup makeup days".

The foundation is compact and travel friendly which is perfect for the days where I may need to touch up during the day without the fear of glass bottles smashing in my bag. It also comes with a mirror which saves more room in the makeup bag for sure!

The texture of the foundation is slightly chalky, however when applied to the skin it doesn't feel like that at all. It blends seamlessly into the skin when applied with a light hand, building coverage to where needed.






The shade 'Porcelain' swatched above as shown has amazing coverage whilst also giving that brightening effect! I personally love this shade for when I am tan free as it compliments my fair skin tone quite well. This is definitely a favourite of mine. It has no scent which is quite nice as some of my liquid foundations, such the MAC Stuido Fix Fluid, if ever you have smelt it is quite a strong and overpowering at times. With this, this is perfect, specially for the upcoming summer months.

Comment below if you have ever tried this foundation and what you thought! I'd love to hear if this has worked for you.

With Love, Tanya x 


* Disclaimer: This post features products which have kindly been sent, no reviews have been asked of me and I have not been sponsored to do this post. All views remain my own and are honest.

Advertisement

Contact

Email: makeupbytanyabusby@gmail.com